The General Hypnotherapy Register, (The GHR)
"Promoting the Profession, Protecting the Public"
The General Hypnotherapy Register, (or GHR), is the administering agency for the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, (GHSC).
Both are concerned with maintaining and promoting good practice across the Hypnotherapy profession.
Being a member of the GHR means that:
• I am bound by a Professional Code of Ethics
• I have successfully completed a professional training course which is recognized by the GHSC
• I have the right to appear on the GHR National Register of Hypnotherapists
• I am committed to my own Continuous Professional Development
• I am required to monitor my practice and to keep up to date with developments in our field
The GHR also administers a complaints and appeals procedure which safeguards both members of the public and therapists alike.
The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Frances is a member of the CNHC which is the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners.
Its key function is to enhance public protection by setting standards
for registration with CNHC. The CNHC ‘quality mark' is being recognised
as the hallmark of quality for the sector. This means that the general
public, and those who commission the services of complementary
healthcare practitioners, will be able to choose with confidence by looking for the CNHC quality mark.
Department of Health recommends that, where CNHC registers the
professional discipline in question, you consult with someone who is
The General Hypnotherapy Register
The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
The Hypnotherapist Register
The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
Bak-to-health Clinic- Osteopath, Longfield
Phillipa Craske - Osteopath, Bean
The Village Osteopathic Clinic
Tai Chi Courses and Seminars